How YOU Can Help: Legacy Society
The Legacy Society recognizes those loyal and generous supporters of Community Partnership of the Ozarks who share our vision and have chosen to include us in their bequests or other long-term charitable giving plans. These special gifts help grow the financial strength of Community Partnership while ensuring critical services to children and families in our community today and into the future.
Gifts to the Legacy Society are acts of hope for the future of our organization and our community.
Your bequest will help us build strong communities for generations to come.
- Guarantee the future of Community Partnership of the Ozarks with a gift that cost you nothing during your lifetime
- Allow thousands of children and families to receive services that build resilient children, healthy families, and strong communities
- Continue partnering with others to address critical community issues and develop solutions that impact those most in need
We are very grateful to those who remember us through planned giving and we thank you for your generous support!
Ways to Leave a Legacy
- A bequest is an easy and low-cost way to make sure that what you care about now is provided for in the future.
- You can make a significant commitment without affecting your current income or cash flow.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can have the satisfaction now of providing a lasting legacy for Community Partnership in the future.
When you decide to leave a gift—no matter how large or small—you are making a difference to children, families, and the community beyond your lifetime.
Legacy Society members will be listed, with their permission, in our annual report and on our website.